Tuesday, May 1, 2007

Just things

my fave greens

Click the pic to go look at each one in more detail. I've been organizing my flickr faves into mosaics by theme so I can find things a bit faster. I really wish flickr would devise a way to do this like they do "sets" and "categories."

You can see my whole set of mosaic faves (trees, birds, colors, and soon more specific craft pics like bags and clothes) in my mosaic set here.

Speaking of organizing faves online...Regina made the most WONDERFUL list of tutorials she has been bookmarking! It's worth a look!

And Tammie is having the most awful day (at 38 weeks pregnant!) It makes my sprained bruise ankle pale in comparrison. Go give her some love.

1 comment:

Regina said...

Aw, thanks for the shout out! I totally agree with having sets and collections for your favorite flickrs. Good idea to make your own mosaics. Love all that green!