Saturday, May 12, 2007

Saturday is a special day

Saturday
For those of you that don't know the song, the next line is "It's the day we get ready for Sunday." Which is only true today for me because it's the day I can do a lot of fun things before my real boring Sunday ;)

Wore this reconstructed top today (men's old navy shirt, now cut up, gathered, tucked and sewn back together) and my necklace is part of a 3 piece series I am making for myself...and then there probably won't be any pictures like this for awhile...so I am sort of promising all you lurkers and loyal ones that I will stop boring you with these wardrobe posts LOL!

I decided at the last minute to go yard saling, so glad I did, spent $8!, got 3 picture frames, big blanket (for batting for a quilt), HUGE embroidery hoop, one bunny parasol, one paper storage box, 4 canvas totes (now have 6 for groceries!!!), 2 pieces of Indian fry bread (yay New Mexico yard sales!), and 4 name brand clothing pieces for B. Pretty good aye?

We cleaned the kids rooms after switching them around again...can see the floor!!! Fell asleep on the floor LOL went to Raesha's favorite Mexican restaurant for dinner, enjoyed a quick thunderstorm, planted tomatoes and green chile, and now I'm going to finish my Ben and Jerry's Stephen Colbert's Americone Dream ice cream!!! mmmm

3 comments:

Raesha D said...

I love the shirt!! Very very cool. We had my atc trade and then went to Sammy Snell's baptism. Then had a night out at a birthday party without Sydney!! Fun stuff:):) And oooohhh Hot Tamales:):) Yum yum yum.

Anonymous said...

Wow, nice reconstruction on that shirt! I'm still in love with all your new necklaces!

Anonymous said...

Ok, Iknow this is funny to say to someone who is very pregnant, but you look so great, and dare I say you've lost weight. Very hot mamacita!(sp?)